No matter how good your marketing and business plan might be, running a successful business begins with a sound operating agreement between partners and executives.
If you are considering starting a business partnership, merging your business with another company or taking on new partners for your business in the Florida Central Gulf Coast region, make sure everyone is onboard with business operations and objectives. Turn to The Darnell Law Group for sound business and legal advice.
Attorney Robert W. Darnell is also a licensed accountant. With more than 28 years of business law experience behind him, he can help you avoid the pitfalls that can result in disputes and litigation between investors, shareholders and managing directors.
The firm’s full range of business law services include:
- Helping you decide on the appropriate business organizational structure
- LLP and LLC operating agreements for licensed professionals
- Partnership and shareholder agreements
- Family-owned business startups and succession planning
- Contracts and agreements
- Purchase and sales agreements, mergers and acquisitions