Business Lawyer Serving Individuals and Families on Florida’s Central Gulf Coast
In addition to more than 28 years of experience, attorney Robert W. Darnell offers clients the benefit of an accounting license. Clients get the advantage of sound legal advice and representation, backed by hands-on experience with making sure transactions and litigation matters are handled efficiently and cost-effectively.
The Darnell Law Group’s full range of business law services include:
- Starting a business: The first step is the most important. Mr. Darnell will explain the various types of business formations and help you decide which one suits your needs, depending upon your goals.
- Partnership and shareholder agreements: Make sure that you understand the rights and obligations of operating partners, shareholders and investors.
- Operating agreements: Before you undertake starting a business, make sure your partners and investors are on the same page regarding operational procedures and objectives.
- Family businesses: Make sure your family’s dream of operating a family business starts right and remains on track. Mr. Darnell can also help you with business succession strategies to make sure your family business remains in control of the person or people you choose.
- Contracts: Written agreements and contracts are the foundation of long-term business success. The Darnell Law Group will draft, review and revise customized commercial contracts and distribution agreements to protect your rights.
- Business purchase and sell agreements: Whether you are buying or selling an existing business, merging business entities together or have decided to construct a commercial building, The Darnell Law Group can make sure you get things done right.
From offices in Sarasota, The Darnell Law Group provides legal counsel for clients throughout Sarasota and Manatee Counties in Florida. Call us at (941) 444-6576 or contact us by email to arrange a free initial consultation with attorney Robert W. Darnell.