Sarasota Probate Lawyer Serving Families On Florida’s Central Gulf Coast
Attorney Robert W. Darnell is recognized for his years of experience in all matters of estate administration. Services include:
- Probate: Whether your loved one died with a will (testate) or without (intestate), do not assume that property will automatically transfer to the surviving spouse and/or loved ones. It is often necessary to inventory assets and handle property transfer matters formally through the local court process.
- Executor assistance: If you have been named the executor or executrix of a person’s estate, Mr. Darnell can assist you with handling the complex details, including working with creditors, canceling contracts and agreements, and making sure heirs and beneficiaries receive property transfer legally, per the terms of the will or trust agreement.
- Wills and estates: The Darnell Law Group provides a full range of services for people needing simple estate planning tools such as a last will and testament, as well as more complex asset protection strategies involving trusts.
- IRS representation: In the event of an IRS examination, The Darnell Law Group provides experienced dispute resolution services.
- Ancillary probate: Many Florida residents retire to the Gulf Coast region and retain ownership of property in their original home state. The Darnell Law Group will assist you in handling out-of-state (ancillary) probate and property transfer matters upon the death of your loved one.
As a Sarasota-based law firm, The Darnell Law Group provides legal counsel for clients throughout Sarasota County and Manatee County, Florida. Call us at (941) 444-6576 or contact us by email to arrange a free initial consultation with attorney Robert W. Darnell.